Re: Wally Swift

To: Eric Gibeaut <sunbeams@sc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Wally Swift
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:17:17 -0800
Hi Eric:
I read about Wally's car and regretted that as a left-coaster, I never
got a chance to see it.  Congratulations on acquiring the car and the
best of luck to you in your autocross endeavors!
And if it's still on the car, and if you happen to feel like taking a
few snaps of the famous 'hose clamped sway bar setup' I'd be very
interested to see how the ends of the bars were dealt with--as well as
the clamps themselves :-)
Best Regards
David Sosna