RE: Expansion tank

To: "'Peter Stanisavljevich'" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Subject: RE: Expansion tank
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:18:30 -0500
Peter
        Very true but the self-etching primes I mentioned are SEM Products
and come in a convenient spray can and work very well for small parts.  They
probably have all the different colors, I just have not been to the paint
store lately.   The DP Epoxy primers are also excellent but I have always
used them with a spray gun on larger panels.   I have not seen DP primers in
a spray can.   Maybe I just need to get out more. :)

Ron Fraser