Re: Limited Slip Diff

To: Ron Fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Subject: Re: Limited Slip Diff
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:45:49 -0800
Guys,

I was told that the absolute best differential oil for limited slip
differentials,
and used by Ford, Chevvy, et al,  was Whale Oil.

Seeing as how that is a relatively scarce item, now-a-days,  they have
all changed to a different
lubricant that is not quite as good.  Any OEM old stuff would be good,
if you can find it,
but the newer materials work.  Just the unit's life is less.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman