Re: Paint Colors

To: RMEbstein@aol.com, Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Paint Colors
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:19:06 -0800
Rodney,

You might want to look at my son, Jay's, Alpine, as shown on
TigersUnited.com in my article "My Life With Cars", hot linked on the
bottom listings of every page.  The specific page with his car, freshly
painted, and also assembled, is
http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/sl-mc/stevelaifman6.asp
(use speakers).  You may want to read the entire article.  Hot links to
other pages on the bottom "<  1 | 2 | 3|,  etc.

I trust your evaluation of your own skills as a painter, and recommend
you take the sample spray can to a professional automotive paint store,
or painter, and have a sample card sprayed, as well as 1/2 a card
sprayed to allow the blank half to show the intended modern paint
substitute.  I am sure the original synthetic enamel is not something
you would care to use.

Steve Laifman

--
-----