Carb rebuild kit #

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carb rebuild kit #
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:54:39 EST
hey guys,
when i asked what carb kit i could  get, someone gave me 2-5585  from NAPA,
and they said to tell them if it  worked and stuff and that Steve would put it
in with his other numbers. Well it  does work, and it comes with a few extra
parts. This one was for 2 carbs, and  the parts guy said that this is the
general carb kit for fords early 2bbl carbs.  So this would prolly work with a
few
other differant carbs. Also just to let ya  know that this kit dosent come
with a float. They had those  separate.

After i installed all this i  started her up again, and it looked like my
problem was solved. A new gasket in  the accel. pump was the problem. I also
installed all the other gaskets that  went with my carb, and other things that
were included.

Thanks guys.

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104