RE: 15 inch tires

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 15 inch tires
From: mmcbeth@weiramericas.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:35:33 -0500
Les,

I can give you my reasons: better handling, and better tire availability.
I ran with the stock wheels, tires and hubcaps for 12 years but I really
like my 15" Panasports and now I can buy performance tires cheaply and
easily. I still find the ride pretty compliant.

YMMV
Michael

Can someone explain (without using the term "looks good") why someone
would
want to put 14" or 15" rims on a Tiger.  I would think that going to a
lower
profile tire would make it ride harder.  Am I missing something?

Les Constable