Re: Miata vs Tiger? (and Lotus)

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Miata vs Tiger? (and Lotus)
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:23:58 -0800 (PST)
Steve hits on my biggest complaint on just about all modern
sportscars... no luggage space to speak of. I don't carry my spare tire
in the Miata because of it. If you want a modern car with room for
weekend luggage for two, you're into something much larger than what I
consider a sportscar (Jag XKish).

The Tiger and my Jensen Healey both have a ton of luggage space by
comparison and are still very small cars. What sort of space does an
original Lotus Elan have for weekend luggage?

Perhaps there's a market for fitted luggage for Miatas, Z3's, Z4's,
Boxters, etc.