RE: [Fwd: Re: windshield washer bottles]

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: windshield washer bottles]
From: "Joe Parlanti" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:22:12 -0500
Listers,

I checked the site that Chris has listed below and they are basically a
reseller of Moss Motors parts. I called them and they said whatever the
Moss catalog shows is all the detail they have. Here's a link to the
Moss page with the various washer containers they sell:

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29345&Sort
Order=3#26

Part number 361-148 looks to be the right one, but it's just a hand
drawn sketch. Has anyone ever bought this part and could put up a photo?

Thanks,

Joe Parlanti
B382000026