RE: Question for item #4529185517 - rare 1969 SUNBEAM ALPINE

To: <RockStar30cars@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Question for item #4529185517 - rare 1969 SUNBEAM ALPINE
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:45:52 -0500
        This is a 1969 Alpine GT; the Chrysler version of the Alpine and I
think they were all GT models here in the States, it looks like a mini Cuda.
They maybe rare because every one I have seen in the North east has been a
rust bucket except the one Tiger Tom drove for many years.   I can see
several spots on this car that appear to be surface rust so maybe it is in
better condition then anything I have seen.   The seller also list an Imp
for sale which looks like a better buy except it has no engine.   If anyone
is interested in any of these cars I would tell you that you need better
details about these cars and to go see the cars before bidding on any of
them.

Ron Fraser