RE: LAT 70 Wheel spinners????

To: "'Frank P. Marrone'" <itswonderful@comcast.net>, <Caseyh4312@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: LAT 70 Wheel spinners????
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:06:07 -0700
Not that I remember. The OEM Ford aluminum wheels are designed for
conical-seat lug nuts, and so long as you use these nuts (commonly available
at tire/wheel stores) there is no issue. They don't center on the hubs (the
Ford center is too large for the Sunbeam hubs) but you could make a
concentric ring spacer if you really wanted that.

Back when Tim Ronak first got his Tiger, it had Mazda wheels (which are 4 on
110mm - NOT the same as 4 on 4 1/4!), and I happened to have a set of
Mustang II 5-slot mags. They fit right on the Tiger - all Tim had to do was
cover up the horse decals on the wheel centers.

Theo