Re: Fw: LAT 70 Wheel spinners????

To: tonythetiger@onecliq.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: LAT 70 Wheel spinners????
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:50:23 EST
In a message dated 3/10/2005 3:05:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tonythetiger@onecliq.net writes:

First,  never tell anyone you are going to bid on ebay, expecially for a
Tiger  part- it is not our business and since I didnt know about the auction, I

might want those spinners myself- get the  point?

Maybe Joey is bluffing or playing the decoy game? Just kidding, Joey.

Now recent Barrett-Jackson auctions aside, economic theory would  say that
whether the bidders are known or not known, the part SHOULD  sell for what it's
worth. Though going the stealth route would probably be  my choice.

Rodney