Spinners for wheels

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Spinners for wheels
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:10:31 EST
ok guys thanks for all the info on  this one. Although i still think that
those would look awsome, i will wait and  save up for some minilites or
something
that looks like those. I like the 5  spoke style also, which you see alot on
Mustangs.

I will tell ya guys a  story,

Before i ever knew anything about  the car in my garage that just sat there
and said DO NOT TOUCH!!! writin in the  dust on the windshield, i used to tell
my dad that when i get older i wanted a  Mustang usually 66 or sometimes when
i would dream i would say 67 Shelby Gt 500.  I suscribed to "Muscle Mustangs
And Fast Fords" mag for a year, and i would see  all these mustangs that i
wanted to make mine like. But then one day (i cant  remember when tho) i asked
my
dad what would it take to fix that car on the  other side of the garage. i
think he tried to make it sound like it would be  alot to do. But now that i
think bout it, it wasnt too much. And he was saying  that he would give it to
my
uncle jim to get it fixed since he was rich, then  uncle jim would give it back
when it was done. But there is a catch. My mom owns  half the car, and since
my parents are divorced, he wasnt going to do anything  with the car until she
gave it to him. But i knew that was never going to  happen. NEVER. So as i
got older i told him i wanted it. He said  "well.............. i guess it can
be
your car. It is going to be hard." I didnt  care after i learned about the
power it could unleash.

So now i guess i will give everyone  an update on the tiger.

Im really close to driving it. I  have half the brakes done. And im mostly
waiting on parts from the great guys at  SS. (Thanks alot) After i do the
brakes
im going to change the tranny and rear  end fluid. Then im DONE!!! After that
comes all the fun stuff. 4bl carb and  intake. And some other awsome stuff.
Maybe you guys can give me some tips on  what i should put on.

Well thanks for readin my  story.

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104