Re: Hose clamp ; left side on which hose???

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hose clamp ; left side on which hose???
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:57:52 -0600
Tim- Describe it to the best of your ability. I have a 2:30 cst time Dr.s
appointment and will be in the area of my stored cars. I will look to see if
I knew exactly what you want. Also, I tried to send mail to your addy but it
was returned, said my server was misconfigured, which Im not very computer
smart- heck, Im a dumb hillbilly but I did gradgeate 8th grade, twice, I was
way ahed of the others, course I was 16 and them little fellers wherent no
compitechin to a brain like mine, nosur re. I could ask Ellie Mae to get her
critters out of my Tigers, she jest luvs aminables and thinks the hole tru
the top is Gods way of makun them a door to git in fer sleeping and outa the
rain
            . Detail the part, so I have an idea- it is on a stock 260 or
ONLY on a car w/ a f4B intake?? Try me at tonythetiger@one cliq.net and cc:
it to achd73@yahoo,com I will leave here around 1:30 cst. regards, Tony