Re: Looking for history on my Tiger

To: Travis Hall <tigerboy65@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for history on my Tiger
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:12:12 -0500
Sorry Travis, but I can not help.  This does bring up an interesting
question.

How can we trace our cars.  DMV, commercial service on the internet,
etc.  Which way is really accurate, as opposed to just costing money and
nothing in the way of accurate results.

BTW, Travis, turn the rear wheels while looking at the imput shaft
rotation, and you can figure your rear ration.  Also if both wheels turn
in the same direction, then it is a posi, but if opposite directions,
non posi.

That is a very low ratio, as I have a 3.54, and it is OK with my T-5,
but would hate it with a top loader.

Larry