Looking for history on my Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for history on my Tiger
From: "Travis Hall" <tigerboy65@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:38:11 -0500
My car is due for paint, and is getting disassembled. This has got me
thinking about it's roots. I know the last two owners, but am interested in
more history of the car. Here is what I know and believe to be true:

1965 Tiger MK1
Car#: B9472584 (I've been TAC certified)
Color: Light Blue

I believe the car came out of Maryland. I am in VA.  It has inserts in the
back seat for what looks like a removeable Roll Bar ( I wish it had come
with the car). It also has bolt holes in the passenger floor for what I was
told was the third point to the roll bar.  I was also told the rear ratio
was converted to a 4.11:1 limited slip, which I believe as it has no top end
whatsoever, but gets there rather quickly. The engine is completely stock.
When I took off the rear bumper, underneath it had written in black marker:
"EB 8-30-66"

Does anyone recall seeing this car "back in the day" or possibly recall who
may have owned it?

Thanks,
Travis Hall