RE: Brake Lights

To: <caseyh4312@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Lights
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 21:15:35 -0500
Joey
        Seems like you have a ground problem or wiring problem in the rear
lights.   Do you have a wire diagram to follow?   See Tiger United if not.
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN35.asp

        The wire harness runs behind the drivers side kick panel and leads
down the sill to the rear of the car.   You should be able to find the
connectors for that harness just under the dash on the left side.   Check
all the connectors in the harness and make sure they are all correctly color
wired as per the wire diagram and check they are making good connections.
Ground is through the tail light assembly to the body, so check for any
corrosion around the bulb and in or on the socket.

Ron Fraser