re: jumping to Alger conclusions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: re: jumping to Alger conclusions
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:00:57 -0800 (PST)
I agree with Mr McBeth... we're hurting the Tiger marque far more with
all the trigger happy Alger acusations than any benefit of flagging the
true fakes (is that an oxymoron???). I wouldn't think anything of the
missing trim or bumperguards... I have far, far, far more $$$ than that
into my Tiger and I opted not to have the bumperguards or the front lip
"SUNBEAM" letters. It's just a personal preference.

It's also safe to say that the extreme custom Tiger currently being
finished by Dale A. will have far more invested than even my car and
I'll be very suprised if it have the side chrome strip or bumperguards.