Re: jumping to Alger conclusions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: jumping to Alger conclusions
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:29:37 -0800 (PST)
Talk about law suite fodder... ranking the probability would be insane.
It should be assumed to be authentic until proven otherwise, and I
would want to know the specifics to substantiate that assertion as much
as proof points that it' authentic. There are a lot of shades of gray
as to how much of an Alpine can be used and which parts in restoring a
Tiger and I'd want to know exactly where in the black and white
spectrum any given car was when I bought it.

 Maybe like a search engine we can rank the probability that the