Re: Barret-Jackson Auction this weekend

To: pirouette@charter.net, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Barret-Jackson Auction this weekend
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 12:16:00 EST
I have looked at some of the stuff selling at this auction. I noticed last
year that at this auction some things seemed to go for a much lower price than
at Scottsdale, saw no bargains at Scottsdale but sure some here I reckon. Not
in  muscle cars, but some nice interesting cars....European mainly......going
pretty  cheaply if you can be live how they are represented. Watched for a
bit last  night,crowd seemed very stiff, not much interest in buying. Anyone
else get this  feeling....?