Re: Barret-Jackson Auction this weekend

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Barret-Jackson Auction this weekend
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 12:36:10 -0800
mmcbeth@weiramericas.com writes:

>Holy  smokes guys, lets ease up on the scepticism!
>

>Obviously, you have no idea of the pervasiveness of the vast  conspiracy...he
>says with tongue firmly in cheek...
>I'm with you, this list is sometimes similar to Salem, MA circa  1692...
>
>Mike Wood

Mike,

Do not bite down too hard before removing tongue from cheek.

Your idea has merit.  If we had some actual Alger seller's hangings,
body part severance, and holding under water for 20 minutes to see if
they survive - (then they are OK), we would not have anyone converting
Alpines today.   Severing body parts might be the less lethal remedy.
Never buy a "Tiger" from anyone missing extremities, or speaking in a
high soprano voice.  A branded "A" on the forehead would be a nice
deterrent, as well.   :-)

Steve