Re: NEW HYPO 289 Book...

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: NEW HYPO 289 Book...
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:27:11 -0700
Well, it would certainly make a nice addition to my reference library!
Since I've already built my 302 and funds are, to say the least,
exhausted (no pun intended), I'd find it interesting from the standpoint
of abstract knowlede--and who knows--maybe in a couple of years when the
money starts rolling in again....

Thanks for the link, Jim!

Best Regards
David Sosna