Re: NEW HYPO 289 Book...

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NEW HYPO 289 Book...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:02:45 -0700
Jim,

While this subject looks interesting, I wonder if that book really
exists.  The examples all seem to be but together for a web page, not a
printed page,  All the images and text are inserted from individual
server stored images into the web page.  Is there really a book, with
all those color pictures, and in the relative sizes shown?   It may be
the advertiser's INTENT to produce a book with his local Kinko's help,
and is assembling the capital to actually do it.

Looks like it might be good, unless this is the only page in the book.
We do not know how many pages, ot what size it is.  So far there is no
technical information shown that is other than obvious,

We could use a well written, and authoritative volume like this, if it
is for real, and has valid data.  Getting a high nodularity crank may be
difficult, but the use of the Mexican caps and ARP are good advice.
Wonder if some of this is applicable to a 260 stroker?

Order one and let us know.

Steve

--
___