Re: NEW HYPO 289 Book...

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: NEW HYPO 289 Book...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:55:44 -0700
Paul, and others,

I guess I'd be willing to MAIL you a dollar bill (check writing for $1
is too costly, postage not included  :-)  ), but I recommend that YOU pay
the total bill with a MAJOR credit card.  That way, you can always get
your money back if it is a scam, or a long delayed future product
looking for cash backing, or a piece of junk 1 page long.  I can tell
you, for sure, that the web picture you see is NOT a picture of a book
page, but is purely text and jpeg pics pasted together with HTML for a
web page. It does not really represent a photo of a real object.

Let us know if you want a $1 Book Club.

Steve

--
___