Re: Speedo Cable

To: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Speedo Cable
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:17:58 -0700
Joey,

I suspect your "new" cable came with the removable, separate part
number, plastic gear attached.  It normally is not sold with the cable,
so I will assume it came from another vehicle.  There are next to NO
other cars that use the 14 tooth gear the Tiger requires for the dumb
English speedo standards. Therefore, I conclude that it is most likely
NOT your tachometer that is wrong, but your speedometer responding to
the incorrect drive gear.

Steve

--
___