Re: Lost and found articles on TigersUnited.com

To: Tigers Club <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lost and found articles on TigersUnited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:57:15 -0700
Tigers,

Thanks to Theo's digging amongst the TU file structure, we have added
the "finds" of his recent "dig" in the ruins of our file system since
the server move of TigersUnited.com.

This most excellent efforts of Larry Paulick are now listed in the
"Technical Tips" section, currently on the active list "By Author"
link.  The others will be updated when possible, but use this choice for
the time being:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/byauthor.asp

Thanks to "Calgary Theo", the modern day "Indiana Jones", for finding
our lost files amongst the "digs" of our files. A new Bull Whip for him,
and our thanks to Larry for his great articles

--
___
Steve Laifman