RE: What's the problem?

To: "'Bill Rogers Motorsport Memories'" <milward@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: What's the problem?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:24:02 -0400
Bill
        Looks like you found the problem.    A vacuum leak at the carb will
cause all the problems you described.   I suggest you put a small tie wrap
around the rubber hose that connects to the carb so it is harder for it to
come off.   Also check the hose for internal cracking, if there are any
replace the hose too.

Ron Fraser