Re: Steering Column

To: w_pierzga@msn.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Column
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:17:18 EDT
Wayne,
       In my opinion, you have sealed 40 years of sand, salt and growing rust
into the bottom of your steering column.

       I have rebuilt/restored almost 170 Tiger steering columns to date, and
every one of them needed work.  I also offer and install a seal that
completely waterproofs the lower bearing and small parts.

       If you are interested, I can e-mail you a detailed article I wrote a
few years ago about restoring steering columns.

Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle