Tigers United XXVIII

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tigers United XXVIII
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 11:38:05 -0400
As luck would have it I will be traveling between San Francisco and San
Diego the weekend of the Tigers United XXVIII (June 24 - 26) in Santa Maria.
Since I don't live near California and I don't know when I would be on the
West Coast again, and never have attended a Sunbeam event...

I wondered what events happen on Saturday and what happens on Sunday. I am
trying to finalize my travel arrangements and if I can only drop by one day
(maybe parts of 2 days) which day it should be...

So what exactly happens there and how much time can I kill looking at cars??
the CAT website just has a PDF registration form online at this point.

thanks,
Paul