RE: Clutch loosy goosy

To: <Caseyh4312@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch loosy goosy
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 21:11:17 -0400
Joey
        There is no adjustment for the clutch; hydraulic systems are self
adjusting and every hydraulic system has a different feel.   There are some
threads and adjustment of the push rod which may give you slightly more
throw.   Generally if rebuilding the Master and slave cylinders then
bleeding the system doesn't work then you need to examine the master and
slave cylinders closer for wear and weak parts.   You could need a new
master or slave cylinder.    I also recommend that you safety wire the push
rod to the clutch fork in case the clip fails.

Ron Fraser