Re: Tires- 205/60 13's try Yokohama A032R

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires- 205/60 13's try Yokohama A032R
From: "David and Varley Tweddle" <wopdft@tpg.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 21:59:32 +0800
Tires- 205/60 13's try Yokohama A032R

 Good 205/60 13's are also scarce here in Australia......but..... Yokohama
 has a tire that is used in a race series here in this size.

 These cars are basically big go karts with fibreglass bodies made to look
 like Aussie sedan cars!! They are powered by Yamaha 1100 motorbike engines
 and are very very fast. Cars are called Aussie Racing Legends.

 In Australia we can no longer get A008R (most people that used these liked
 them).Once my A008's are past it I'll be replacing them with these A032R's.
 They are used by lots of  club racing types (street legal here) and they do
 a super job (IMHO).

 See www.yokohamatire.com/pdf/AO32Rbltn.pdf for specs.

 Cheers
David