Re: Fan Question

To: wittsend@jps.net, tigers@autox.team.net, Veeseeoso@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fan Question
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:56:13 EDT
On the cooling....sure we have a crowded engine bay, small radiator and fan
and a V8, but this can't account for all of the troubles.  Look at the modern
cars!  I mean so crowded that you can't see any ground looking from the top.
Now they start putting covers over most of the engine compartment and now a pan
under most of the car and this with the car putting out 300 horses and more.
These cars cool though.   I think it must be good engineering and a
combination of dozens of things that have been considered and taken care of.
Probably
one of the major things that all of these newer cars have in common is a good
pushing electric fan.
Mark L.