Re: Fan Question

To: Veeseeoso@aol.com, crbernardino@mac.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fan Question
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:49:57 EDT
My best friend and I raced Western Grand Nationals for two years. On some
tracks we had to use a metal disc with different size holes to restrict flow to
keep from overheating. These disc were provide by Parky Noll a former Holman
and Moody engine developer. We ran a very special 351 on the short tracks and a
big block tunnel port for long tracks. It worked. Regardless of misconception
we should all remember that if reporting on the weather we should at least
look out the window, that way we can see if the model is working.

: )    Moonstone