Re: Tires

To: gpointer@telusplanet.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:36:33 EDT
I talked on the phone to two of these dealers. Both said Falken did not  have
a tire for me. Same old , same old. Usually I find a tire that I  like by
searching online, and then have to go to a dealer to show him  what he can sell
me. Guess the 502 fell through the cracks searching. I can find  it at 1010 but
still no sizing, looks online like they do not have 13's. Several  people
have e-mailed me they like their HTR's and they wear well. So thats that,  on
the next project......cheers.....phil