Re: Tires

To: gpointer@telusplanet.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 19:10:05 EDT
Just talked to the Tire Trends store, good people. Took the time to go
online with me and search for the Falken ze 502 tires even though I'd ordered
the
Sumitomo tires. Very helpful, keep saying we can change stuff, no worries.  At
about the same time we both found that the 502's are discontinued, and the
new 512 are not made in 13. So thats that, but I must say they were very
helpful  and the price on the Sumitomos is very good so alls well and that
stuff.....cheers...