Re: Autocross this weekend

To: daveandzeus@sbcglobal.net, JanOrme99@aol.com, norcal-saac@norcal-saac.org,
Subject: Re: Autocross this weekend
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 23:02:23 EDT
Good point and thanks for the "heads up".

I'm thinking the MotoGP race is on Sunday, so we should be pretty good on
the return trip Saturday afternoon...autocross should be all wrapped up by mid
afternoon.

Saturday Morning, all bets are off. Good news is that we want to be at the
site by 8-8:30AM, which should beat a good amount of the race traffic...bad
news is that they are going to be sending race traffic down Reservation Rd. I'm

just hoping that many race fans will be there for the whole weekend and
traffic  going down to Marina is not too bad. Once we hit Marina/Reservation
Rd.
exit, it  might be pretty heavy!

In a message dated 7/7/2005 7:55:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,