Re: Autocross this weekend

To: MWood24020@aol.com, daveandzeus@sbcglobal.net, JanOrme99@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Autocross this weekend
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 23:27:23 EDT
Well, I hope concerns of traffic or congestion with the MotoGP weekend
didn't keep any of the Shelby or Tiger club members away today, because there
was
no problems, at all!
We did notice that both clubs turnout was lower than normal, thankfully the
Lotus club picked up the slack with a gaggle of Elises...man, those are
amazing  little cars!

Weather was great, upper 60s or so, and the wind wasn't too strong...for
Marina, that is ;-)
Front half of the course was nice and open, with a "drag race" start and
then tightened up on the back half. Plenty of runs were had by all and everyone

seemed to have a big smile on their face at the end of the day.

Next event is scheduled for Sept. 11 at Marina.

Mike Wood