RE: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: "PHILLIP SILK" <musta32188@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:00:54 -0400
Dr. Mayf:

I find your updates informative and inspiring, and try to follow up some of
your technical discussions by looking at the pictures on your site for a
better understanding.  I wish more members would include their modification
and restoration stories, I think I have read every archived one a few times
over.  I am candidly hoping you will teach me how to solve a problem on my
Tiger, that you have already faced, before I am forced to confront it
myself.

If you choose to no longer "bomb" the list with your updates, I would like
to be included personnally.

Respectfully,

Phillip Silk

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.