RE: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: "'Louis & Laila'" <bwana@c2i2.com>, "'drmayf'" <drmayf@mayfco.com>,
Subject: RE: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:55:59 -0700
Lou,

As you know, I'm acquainted with several Alpine owners, you and Scott Harvey
for example, with more than a passing interest in speed, to say nothing of
handling. But responding to "as a member of the Alpine list for many years I
want to know why I must be subjected to the daily progress", gives the
impression the comment purports to speak for the Alpine community. I'm happy
to see a few strenuous objections, although I don't believe I've seen any
overt thumbs up from the Alpine side for Mayf continuing the regular
updates.