(no subject)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:26:43 EDT
Bob Palmer wrote:

>"I suppose it's not surprising
>that the objection would come from an Alpine list member as no one who owns
>an Alpine would be expected to have any interest whatsoever in speed or how
>to attain it."

I think the problem is that the writer, as he stated, did not know what was
going on or what was supposed to accomplished. If anyone has only been on the
list for a few weeks, they would not know because it hasn't been mentioned in
that time period as far as I remember.

I enjoy the updates and would love to be at the Flats when this Sunbeam ran.
Mark L.