Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:24:49 EDT
My Good Dr.

I too have been subjected recently by a small minded lister who
objected to my critism of Ford.  He ended by calling me a jerk
and implied I should be glad that he only had internet access
to me.  I didn't even bother to reply to the idiot.  He's not  worth
my time.

Please don't let this idiot stop you from posting your notes.
The time would be better spent on the car.

BTW some good friends are going to the Flats on Aug 12
to try for a record with their Alfa. I believe they are in the
1.6L class.  Isn't that your class?  Two years ago they
bested the record on Pass 1 but the engine exploded on
the return pass.

Good Luck.

Dave