PTC Meeting / Roger's Salmon Feed reminder

To: HillmanCars@yahoogroups.com, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: PTC Meeting / Roger's Salmon Feed reminder
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:37:09 EDT
Pacific Tiger Club meeting Saturday, August 13th, Noon - 5pm ... as part of:

 Roger Flescher's Salmon Feed

Join us for an afternoon of summer fun at Roger Flescher's home in
Bellingham, Washington. Roger has been hosting this event for many years for
family,
friends,
Pacific Tiger Club and the local Bellingham Sports Car Club.

As always, its potluck: bring a dish or dessert ... Roger supplies the Alaska
salmon.

Please RSVP Roger at 360-671-9345 so he can plan accordingly.

PTC will meet to tour up scenic Chuckanut Drive to Roger's house (scenic in
itself).
Look for a herd of Rootesmobiles parked on the shoulder just west of the I-5
exit to
State Highway 11. (Exit 231).  Departure time to Roger's is 11:30am.

We hope to see you at Roger's on Saturday and bring your appetite!

...also, a special invitation from Peter MacDonald...

One of our local Tiger owners put together a Car Show and
Quilt-walk last year in Ladner, BC and we had 200 cars.

The second show follows Roger's Salmon Feed, Sunday, August 14, in
downtown historic Ladner, BC, just on the South side of the Deas Tunnel,
less than an hour from Bellingham!

Info at 604-940-9775.