Re: new Get Smart film

To: <stubrennan@comcast.net>, "Rande Bellman" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: Re: new Get Smart film
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:47:23 -0700
Hi Stu,
It really just depends on what the 'creative' people decide. If they want to
go 'retro' you would think they would have to use a Tiger. If someone says
they need to go another direction is will be something like a Crossfire, or
some other current car with financial backing.
I rented out my workshop for use in the filming of the 'Fast and the Furious'
(it was the old brick building that was their garage/workshop). I remember
talking to one of their 'car consultants' and he said they weren't interested
in promoting certain speed products, they were more adamant about looking
authentic to the LA street racing crowd.
regards
Bob