Re: new Get Smart film

To: stubrennan@comcast.net
Subject: Re: new Get Smart film
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:23:44 -0700
Interestingly enough, we might see a Tiger.  Sort of.  I believe that
Sue Kessler's car was used for a promo shoot with regards to the movie.

It's a V-6 Alpine (I know that much 'cause Smitty and I did the swap
back before my Tiger came along) and Sue has tricked it out to look like
a stock Tiger including the Nave Plates and wheel trim.  Nice job.  It's
a GT, but if you look quick you can miss that part--and I think there
were some GT Tigers.

I saw the car at Tigers United this year and it looked really good.
When I'd had it it was pretty scruffy. Needed paint and interior work.
She made it look great!  Tiger stripes, the works!  Pretty fitting,
actually, since the car that was used for the day-to-day shoots in the
series was an Alpine.  There's a picture on the back of the current CAT
newsletter of her and the car and she's even got the grenade launcher
(or machine gun, or whatever it was) popping out of the bonnet.

So maybe the movie'll get made, and maybe it'll have a Tiger in it.
Long as Arnie isn't ripping the seats out or wrapping it around a
telephone pole (Commando) I'll be happy.
Best Regards
David Sosna