Re: Sourcing info for San Diego

To: Greg Tibbetts <gregti@tibnet.net>
Subject: Re: Sourcing info for San Diego
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:10:40 -0700
Hi Greg:
I'd recommend Smitty.  It won't be quick, but it will be right.  I've
seen the care he puts into bodywork on Alpines and Tigers.  He works
hard to avoid using all except the minimum of bondo.
Interior is probably dependent on what you need done. I've seen him do
really good work on rebuilding seats--and he knows the upholstry tricks
to make Martha Wheat's upholstry look right.
Engines and brakes--Smitty's your man.  He knows these engines well.
Haven't seen him work on any Tigers with Weber carbs, but there's little
he can't suss out.  He might be able to tune multiple Webers, might send
you somewhere else--not sure.  If they need rebuilding, he can likely do
that too.
(619) 233-7937  He doesn't have an answering machine--let it ring about
10 times before you give up.
Best Regards
David Sosna