Re: Fast & Furious garage, was new Get Smart film

To: stubrennan@comcast.net, crbernardino@mac.com, gswaybright@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Fast & Furious garage, was new Get Smart film
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:04:48 EDT
At the car show I put on (this one last summer) the Foose/Overhaulin 2 door
cop top 56 (maybe 55) Chevy showed up. The car was not impractical, was done to
the "T's" and was just right. The TV could not come close to showing how well
the car was done and how practical.   So practical, that it had been on a
3000 mile tour before it's final trip to be delivered in L.A. Have the pictures
to back it up. I was impressed, wasn't a Tiger but it was nice.

Moonstone