RE: NON TIGER! - F-150 tow set-up hardware question.

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>, <glowboy@starstream.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NON TIGER! - F-150 tow set-up hardware question.
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:38:47 -0500
Hi Derrick,

I'm not familiar with the "Draw Tite, Da'lan," so I can't comment on it.

I've purchased a couple of bolt-on hitches from U-Haul. Go to one of there
centers; they are very knowledgeable. With the vehicle there, they can tell
you exactly what will work on it.

I would recommend using a tandem axel trailer for towing. I use a 16' tandem
axel trailer with electric brakes. So far I've put better than 6,000 miles
towing the Tiger on it, and I'm about to add another 1,200 miles. I've blown
tires doing 80+ and didn't even realize I had a problem. It once took
someone twenty miles to catch me to let me know I had blown the tire. By the
time they caught me, there wasn't a speck of rubber left on the rim.

Good luck,

Michael