Re: (no subject)

To: CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:26:01 EDT
We haven't seen that happen yet, but it has been a topic of discussion. When
we prep headers they are placed in one of our ovens and baked to remove any
contaminants and oil (even brand new headers) and we have on several occasions
witnessed the wrapping on fire.

The fact remains that the wrapping solution is one that pre dates W.W.II and
better technology exists....it's just getting the message out and that members
of CAT, this list and other Tiger and Shelby groups get a decent discount
when they let us know.

Moonstone