(no subject)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:13:06 EDT
Cermakrome from Techline coatings will accomplish all that and more without
the wrapping.

Moonstone

On the wrapping....if I remember right, a list member wrote in a few months
ago explaining that he lost his Tiger to a fire because of manifold wrapping.
Seems that the wrapping had gotten some oil on it over time which wasn't a big
deal until a small fire started under the hood.  When the fire hit the oily
wrapping, there was no putting it out and the Tiger was gone.  To me that's
good enough reason to consider not using the stuff.
Mark L.