Re: Inquring Minds Need Gas Pedal Stop Pictures

To: ritacco0758@charter.net, garywinblad@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inquring Minds Need Gas Pedal Stop Pictures
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:02:10 -0400
Thanks Gary (and others) for the information.

Over the years my trans tunnel received some stupid modifications, so I
imagine the nut was removed or fallen off and the hole filled (maybe it's
the hole I just welded up last week).

Now if we could get a picture of two of this elusive gas pedal stop...it
would be much appreciated.

Paul