Re: Ebay parts book + national organization

To: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay parts book + national organization
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 12:25:18 -0400
Or that you can get for free at tigersunited.com....

Is that tool kit (4572356118) complete?

Also, forgive me if I missed this discussion, but buried in the board
meeting notes in the latest TE/AE newsletter, it says all the local
clubs are talking about forming a national umbrella organization, and
everybody seems positive about it.  Anybody on the list have any more info?

Chris
B382000331